PREDATOR locks your PC when you are away, even if your Windows session is still active.
It uses a regular USB flash drive as an access control device, and works as follows:
- you insert the USB drive
- you run PREDATOR (autostart with Windows is possible)
- you do your work…
- when you’re away from your PC, you simply remove the USB drive:
– once it is removed, the keyboard and mouse are disabled and the screen darkens
- when you return back to your PC, you put the USB flash drive in place:
– keyboard and mouse are immediately released, and the display is restored.
PREDATOR helps to limit the time your kids spend on their computers:
- you define the times of day when each user may access the computer with the built-in scheduler
- you can make specific rules for each user and each day of the week
- out of authorized periods you can either lock the desktop, logoff the user or shutdown the computer ;
- or you can remove the flash drive to disable the computer for good.
More Info :: https://www.predator-usb.com/predator/en/index.php