Germs May Be Everywhere But So Are WiFi and Other Sources of Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog).
There’s a whole lot of sickness going on right now. The media is reporting that much of this is due to “The Flu.”
“Microwave Sickness” and “The Flu” actually share many of the same symptoms.
Doctors introduced the term “Microwave Sickness” in the 1950s. It is caused by exposure to WiFi and other sources of Electrical Pollution which is also referred to “Electrosmog.”
What most refer to as “WiFi” is “Wireless Frequency” which is actually Wireless Radiation. WiFi is produced by Microwave Frequency which is actually Microwave Radiation – like what cooks food in a microwave oven. This is also sometimes referred to as RadioFrequency Radiation or RF.
Many medical professionals aren’t aware that as many as 1/3 of the population is “sensitive” to some degree to sources of WiFi and Electrosmog. Symptoms and severity vary.
“Microwave Sickness” is sometimes referred to as “ElectroSensitivity.” Misdiagnosis is common because there are so many symptoms that could be attributed to other health issues or environmental factors. Behavioral, emotional, and mental health are also affected by WiFi and Electrosmog.
Exposure to WiFi and other sources of Electrosmog may not be the primary cause of every illness. However, they can still make other conditions worse.
Citizens for Safe Technology president, Frank Clegg, was once president of Microsoft Canada. He stated: “Electrosensitivity is not like an allergy you are born with; it is an illness that builds up over increased time and radiation exposure.
Just as we cannot yet explain why some individuals will die from second-hand smoke and others can live a long life smoking 2 packs a day, we cannot explain why some individuals react to wireless radiation.” (Source: Vitality Magazine)
Not everyone is affected exactly the same way or to the same degree by any type of carcinogen, pollution, or toxin.
The truth may not be easy to stomach but it can set you free.
- ADD/ADHD, and Other Learning Disabilities
- Asthma, Coughing and Other Respiratory Issues
- Behavioral and Mood Issues, Changes, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks
- Blood Pressure Abnormalities
- Cardiac Issues, Heart Arrhythmia, Heart Attacks, Palpitations
- Confusion, Inability to Concentrate
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Dental Issues
- Diabetes, Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Conditions
- Diarrhea, Nausea and Other Digestive and Intestinal Issues
- Disorientation, Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Endocrine and Thyroid Issues
- Food Sensitivities
- Hair Loss or Thinning
- Hearing Difficulties, Sensitivity to Noise, Ringing in Ears/Tinnitus
- Headaches, Migraines, Seizures, Strokes
- Hormonal Changes, Issues
- Insomnia, Changes in Sleep Habits
- Joint, Muscle, Nerve Pain and Inflammation
- Memory Loss
- Muscular Weakness and Failure
- Nose Bleeds
- “Rapid Aging Syndrome”
- Sensitivity to Light
- Sinus Issues, Allergies and Infections
- Skin Issues, Rashes, etc.
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Urinary Issues, Frequency, Incontinence, Infections
- Vision Issues and Poor Eye Health